- 36 wide Culinary Series gas cooktops feature three tiered dual port burners with up to 20,000 BTU s on High to a delicate UltraLo of 140° simmer.
- All burners feature brass orifices for more precise flame control.
- FlameGuard igniters ensure faster ignition and re-ignition to each burner.
- Single point electronic ignition and re-ignition ensures longer igniter life and minimizes nuisance sparking.
- Safety ON indicator lights that stay light whenever the burner is turned on.
- Our stainless maintop and frame is constructed with 304 Series stainless, providing more rigidity and durability.
- Five sealed gas burners with a combined heat output of 71,000 BTU s.
- Easy-grip, die-cast metal knobs with a protective clear coat.
- Available in both Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Extremely low grate profile of 1" for better integration into your countertop.
- Shallow rough-in box depth of 3" below countertop yields more storage space.
- All Wind Crest products are UL and CUL listed.
- Stainless Steel maintop with black porcelain-coated cast iron grates and burner caps
- Die cast counter balanced burner knobs in brushed stainless.
NOTE: For Liquid Propane order:CTSG365DSLP
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.