KOBE Brillia ductless/ recirculating under cabinet range hood is equipped with 3-speed mechanical push button, dishwasher-safe baffle filters, charcoal filters, and LED lights. It is a powerful recirculating hood with 400 CFM internal blower yet quiet at 1.2 sone on QuietMode. This range hood is handcrafted with 18-gauge commercial grade stainless steel and features a beautiful seamless design.
- SERIES - CHX38 SQBD-3
- QuietMode™ - At 150 CFM, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 42 decibels (1.2 sone).
- Blower Type - Twin Vertical Turbine Impeller
- Speed / Control - 3-Speed / Mechanical Push Button
- CFM / Sone - 150 / 1.2 / QuietMode™, 280 / 3.0 / Low, 400 / 5.0 / High
- Exhaust - Ductless
- Light - The hood is equipped with 3W LED lights.
- Filters - Dishwasher safe professional baffle filters allow for easy cleaning.
- Attractive Appearance - The seamless curves and stylish appearance of the hood will compliment any kitchen.
- Easy to Clean - KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Quality - Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- Easy to Install - Our special design makes installation fast and easy.
- Color - Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- Versatile Installation - This versatile hood can be used for under cabinet or for wall mount style with the optional duct cover.
- Optional Accessories - Stainless Steel Back Splash:, 30" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP30, 36" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP36
||Mechanical Push Button
||400 CFM Internal Blower
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.