KOBE Premium built-in/ insert range hood seamlessly fits with custom cabinetry without the need for a liner. A very powerful hood with 1200 CFM making it a great match for high-BTU cooktops. This hood operates very quietly and includes stainless steel baffle filters, LED lights, electronic button control and ECO Mode technology. The ECO Mode allows the hood to turn on automatically for 10 minutes every hour to remove unwanted air particles without having to manually turn it on or off. Wireless Remote Control is sold separately.
- SERIES - IN26 SQB-1200-1 Series
- QuietMode™ - At 350 CFM, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 40 decibels (1.6 sone).
- Blower Type - Dual Blower / Single Horizontal Squirrel Cage
- Speed / Control - 6-Speed / Electronic Button Control / Delay Shutoff -3-Minutes
- CFM / Sone - 350 / 1.6 / QuietMode™, 420 / 2.8 / Speed 1, 540 / 3.5 / Speed 2, 680 / 5.0 / Speed 3, 900 / 7.0 / Speed 4, 1200 / 8.0 / Speed 5
- Exhaust - Top: 8" Round
- Light - The hood is equipped with 3W LED lights with 3-level lighting.
- Filters - Dishwasher safe professional baffle filters allow for easy cleaning.
- Attractive Appearance - This powerful built-in range hood is designed to seamlessly fit with custom cabinetry without the use of a liner.
- Time Delay Control - The Time Delay System features a 3-minute delay shutoff
- ECO Mode - ECO Mode runs the fan on the QuietMode™ setting for 10 minutes every hour to remove excess moisture, microscopic particles and odors to promote a cleaner kitchen air quality.
- Easy to Clean - KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Quality - Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- Easy to Install - Our special design makes installation fast and easy.
- Color - Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- Optional Accessories - Wireless Remote Control (Sold Separately)
||1200 CFM Internal Blower
||Built In / Insert
||Top 8" Round
||Delay Shut Off , ECO Mode , Multi-Level Lighting , Wireless Remote Control
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.