KOBE INX26 Series built-in / insert range hood is available in 30" and 36". This range hood is beautifully handcrafted with 20-gauge commercial grade stainless steel and will fit with custom cabinetry without the need for a liner. High performance with 630 CFM Internal Blower and operates quietly at 2.0 sone on QuietMode. It is equipped with 3-speed mechanical push button, dishwasher-safe baffle filters, and LED Lights. Optional liner INL36252B is available for 30" hood only.
- SERIES - INX26 SQB-700-3 Series
- QuietMode™ - At 180 CFM, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 80 decibels (2.0 sone).
- Blower Type - Single Horizontal Squirrel Cage
- Speed / Control - 3-Speed / Mechanical Push Button
- CFM / Sone - 180 / 2.0 / Quiet Mode™, 317 / 4.5 / Low, 630 / 7.0 / High
- Exhaust - Top: 6" Round, Top: 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangular, Rear: 6" Round, Rear: 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangular
- Light - The hood is equipped with 3W LED lights.
- Filters - Dishwasher safe professional baffle filters allow for easy cleaning.
- Attractive Appearance - This powerful built-in range hood is designed to seamlessly fit with custom cabinetry 30".
- Easy to Clean - KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Quality - Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- Easy to Install - Our special design makes installation fast and easy.
- Color - Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- Optional Accessories - Stainless Steel Back Splash:, 30" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP30, 36" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP36
||Mechanical Push Button
||630 CFM Internal Blower
||Vertical and Horizontal
||Built In / Insert
||Top 6" Round , Top 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangle , Rear 6" Round , Rear 3-1/4" x 10" Rectangle
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.