KOBE Brillia 30-inch built-in/ insert range hood seamlessly fits with custom cabinetry approximately 30 inches wide without the need for a liner. High performance with 550 CFM internal blower and operates very quietly at 2.0 sone on QuietMode. This hood is equipped with 3-speed mechanical push button, dishwasher-safe honeycomb filters and aluminum mesh filters, and LED lights.
- SERIES - INX28 Series
- QuietMode™ - At 157 CFM, this unique feature allows the KOBE range hood to operate at a reduced sound level of 61 decibels (2.0 sone)
- Blower Type - Single Horizontal Squirrel Cage
- Speed / Control - 3-Speed / Mechanical Push Button
- CFM / Sone - 157 / 2.0 / QuietMode™, 277 / 4.5 / Low, 550 / 7.0 / High
- Exhaust - Top 6" Round
- Light - The hood is equipped with 3W LED lights.
- Filters - Dishwasher safe professional honeycomb filter and aluminum mesh filter allow for easy cleaning., *This series includes both honeycomb filter and aluminum mesh filter
- Attractive Appearance - This powerful built-in range hood is designed to fit flush with the bottom of a cabinet.
- Easy to Clean - KOBE's unique design, which includes easy to empty catch areas and smooth hood surface, lets you clean the fans without disassembling the hood.
- Quality - Parts are checked for defects and designed for trouble free long term use.
- Easy to Install - Our special design makes installation fast and easy.
- Color - Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
- Optional Accessories - Stainless Steel Back Splash:, 30" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP30, 36" Stainless Steel Back Splash - Model No. SSP36
||Mechanical Push Button
||550 CFM Internal Blower
||Aluminum , Honeycomb
||Built In / Insert
||Top 6" Round
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.